There, I said it. And I have to admit, living here in the northwest, I’m definitely a coffee fanatic, possibly even a snob! Watch the video to learn more, and if I inspire you at all, check out my list of books below that I recommend to entrepreneurs!
The order is somewhat indicative of how much I’ve enjoyed the book. 😉 I’ll try to update this list as I add more to it.
- The 12 Week Year – Brian P. Moran
- Zero to One – Peter Thiel
- A Crowdfunder’s Strategy Guide – Jamie Stegmaier
- It’s Not About The Coffee – Howard Behar
- The One Thing – Gary Keller
- Kobold Guide to Board Game Design – Mike Selinker(the principles apply to other products)
- Thinking Strategically – Avinash K. Dixit
- The Defining Decade – Meg Jay
- Value Proposition Design – Alexander Osterwalder